This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
(i) Section 43A of the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000;
(ii) Regulation 4 of the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”); and
(iii) Regulation 3(1) of the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of Our most important assets. We store and process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates.
- Personal information is information related to a visitor, or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow him to be identified. Personal information may consist of your full name, personal contact numbers, residential address, email address, gender or date of birth, user name, password, billing and credit card Information, order history, feedback, IP address and location, digital device name, type and configuration, details relating to your download of Publications via the Service (including details relating to the time of the download, any interruptions, and the success or failure of the downloads), the URL from which you accessed the Website, demographic Information, and other such 'Personal Information'.
Personal information may also consists of that is collected, received, stored, transmitted or processed by the Company such as:
• Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
• Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
• Sexual orientation;
• Any detail relating to the above personal information categories as provided to the Company for providing service; and
• Any of the information received under above personal information categories by the Company for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
Please note that any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal information.
- Correspondence Information. Following are the various Correspondence Information which You provide when You access/register for Our Service includes:
- Children under the age of 18: Use of the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Platform and shall not transact on or use the Platform. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Luxxuberance, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Platform.
- Personal Information: name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
- Financial Information: credit/ debit card details including card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services and Wallet services. Please be advised that Brandzstorm ensures the highest degree of data security, while encrypting as per the guidelines specified by Payment Cards Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers. However, your transactions details may be preserved by Brandzstorm for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- Transactional Information: Order ID, transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities on our Luxxuberance website.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, contacts, account including third-party accounts and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
- Shared Information: What types of information are not allowed on Platform?
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content
- Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence
- Fake or impostor profiles
General Information: We may also receive more general Information from you as a result of your visits to, and use of, the Website. This general Information does not identify you personally, and can include Information such as your IP address, the length of time you spend on the Website, your browsing history, and other such 'General Information'.
- To collect the Information, we shall use channels such as physical forms, call centre, Website (including cookies), emails, promotional offers, surveys and mailers. Participation in some of these channels is optional but you may be required to provide your Information in order to participate. We are not liable to verify the authenticity or accuracy of any Information we collect from you.
- From time to time we may ask you to update your contact & Information with us on the Website or Participating Website, contact centre or through any other approved channels. This is to help keep you updated on services, any changes in the services and its enhancements. We will not be liable for any failure or default to notify you of any service, any change in service or its enhancement if you fail to update such Information in a timely manner.
Technical and functional management of the Platform. When you use our Platform, we also process technical data such as your IP-address, Device ID, Device Contacts, Device Accounts including third-party accounts or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the Platform, resolve technical difficulties, and provide you with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the Platform.
- Operational Use. We may use your information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes. You may update your profiling information at any time on the Platform. You acknowledge and agree such update is for Your interests and for improving personalization and service efficiency of the Platform.
- · All such above mentioned information shall be collectively and individually referred to as “information”.
- How we use your information
- Transactions: We use your Personal Information to process your purchases, send you confirmations or electronic receipts (if you requested this), screen transactions for fraudulent behavior, and handle any returns, exchanges or repairs to your products, to respond to customer service requests, and for any related communications.
- To keep your Personal Information safe, we ensure that sensitive and private data exchanges between you and Brandzstorm happen over a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-secured communication channel, and are encrypted and protected with digital signatures. SSL-secured communication channels are specially designed to protect personal and sensitive Information (payment details), which is sent over the internet. Provided that Your right to claim damages shall be limited to the right to claim only statutory damages under Information Technology Act, 2000 and You hereby waive and release all Brandzstorm entities, its group companies, Participating Website from any claim of damages.
- If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on Website then Your credit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards/ recommended data security standard for security of financial Information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
- Administer Websites: We use your Personal Information to administer your website accounts such as to enable you to access your shopping bag, to see products you purchased from us, products you saved for later, products you registered (which may earn you rewards to redeem at stores), or to show you other products that may interest you. We also may use your Personal Information to provide other services, such as to process catalog requests, verify your identity in the event you lose your password, process your product reviews, to process email marketing requests, or to provide you with promotional offers.
- Customer Loyalty Program: When you enter our loyalty program we process personal data such as your purchases to determine and provide you with loyalty rewards.
- Referral Programs: When you refer products or promotions to other persons we use such data to provide you with discounts/special offers we specified for such a referral. We can also collect the number of referrals and the purchases brokered by your referrals to determine if you are eligible for further discounts/special offers in accordance with the terms and use of our referral program. We may send an email or communication to the referral’s provided contact information, but we do not permanently store their information for future marketing purposes unless we obtain the referred party’s consent.
- Sweepstakes or Contest: When you enter a sweepstake, contest, or competition we sponsor, we process your Personal Information to enable your participation.
- Analytics: We may store details of your visits to our websites and your electronic interactions with any emails that we send to you ("Usage Data") under a pseudonym (i.e. not under your name but under an ID number), including the pages you visited and services you used. We use such Usage Data to help us learn more about our users’ shopping preferences, to be able to tailor our offers and websites according to your interests and preferences, to help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services, to analyze trends and statistics and to present content in the clearest and most friendly manner for you.
- Marketing: We may contact you for direct marketing purposes per email, mail, or via other electronic communication methods (e.g. social media) unless you have opted-out from receiving further direct marketing messages (see below for your opt-out options). For certain types of direct marketing methods (e.g. text messaging), we will obtain your explicit consent prior to sending you direct marketing messages. We may use your Personal Information for other marketing and market research purposes to learn more about our customers and users.
- Securing our assets: We may also use Personal Information to protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business.
- Other: We may use and collect Personal Information for any purpose associated with or related to the above purposes.
- Use of information for marketing purpose
- As indicated above, we may use your Personal Information for marketing and market research purposes to learn more about our customers and users as well as for direct marketing purposes. We will only contact you for direct marketing purposes in accordance with applicable laws.
- You may opt-out of our use of your Personal Information for marketing, market research, or direct marketing purposes at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Retention period
We will keep your Personal Information for as long as necessary for the purposes described above or as long as we are required by law. After this your Personal Information will be deleted. We cannot remove your Personal Information when there is a legal storage requirement, such as accounting rules or when there are other legal grounds to keep the data, such as an ongoing contractual relationship.
- · Note: You acknowledge that, we will only disclose your information in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
- The security of your Information is important to us. Accordingly, while no set of privacy and security standards or safeguards is 100% secure, we take steps to ensure any information that you share with us is kept secure and strictly confidential in accordance with this policy. We take various precautions to protect information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, alteration, destruction or similar risks. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to our Platform is at your own risk. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
- Applicable law and procedure. We collect and store your Correspondence Information to: (a) comply with our obligations under law and (b) monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
In case you have any discrepancies and grievances in connection with this policy, you may please contact the Grievance Officer mentioned above.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find this Website helpful and convenient to use.